Followers

Sunday 28 January 2018

Cold Frosty Colours

Regular followers of this blog will know that my Father-in-law has been in hospital recently, the good news is that he's been home now for five days. We've had a few mishaps along the way but fingers crossed he's on the mend. This means that I've had more me time to play, although I've spent the best part of the last week clearing my Craft room of the bit's and pieces I'd left out after the Christmas rush it did mean that I could pop some card and stamps into my bag and take to the Craft and Chat group that my Crafty Buddy has set up locally every other Thursday evening. I had great fun playing with the new Lavinia stamps that came out a few months ago. When I was mounting this onto the card base I realised that it fitted in with this months challenge over at Stamping Sensations which this month is Cold Frosty Colours. So I'm off now to join in.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

21 comments:

Sally H said...

An absolute stunner for our theme, Sue! I LOVE it! Beautifully stamped! Thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations and good luck!

Barb said...

It's a really gorgeous card Sue. Very striking colour and a very pretty image. I hope you father in law continues to improve now he,s home again. Barbxx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Hi Sue, first of all, I'm pleased to read the your FIL is back home again and I wish him well. I love your card and the way that you've layered the stamping, great layout too. The background colour is very cold and frosty looking and is just perfect for our challenge this month, so thank you for sharing this with us at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

rachel said...

this is so very beautiful Sue - really gorgeous card! Hugs rachel x

Aquarius said...

What a beautiful fairy this is, love the cool colours

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Sue...gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW what a beauty this is...love the sheer elegance of the fairy
Cheers
Dr Sonia

cotnob said...

I'm so pleased to hear that your Father-in-law is doing well Sue, I hope he continues to make good progress.
Your card is beautiful, a fabulous background and pretty stamp - the Craft and Chat group sounds fun.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mia said...

Amazing card, Sue. Your fairy is such a beauty. Kisses, my friend.

Liz said...

Stunning card, Sue. I love the Lavinia stamped image and the background you've created for her is beautiful. xx

aussie aNNie said...

Wonderful card and gosh my Lavinia stamps are dusty, not used for long time. The wonderful news is your FIL is on the mend, thank goodness for that.xx [aNNie]

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love your background and that fab stamp with the pop of red :)
Hugs Kaz xx

brenda said...

Your creation is just perfect for our 'cold and frost colours' theme at Stamping Sensations, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Janice said...

Your card is stunning Sue! A beautiful background as always, and I love the script and fairy stamp together.
Good to hear your FIL is on the mend.
Janice x

Dora said...

Perfect and so beautiful made.
Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

MiamiKel said...

oh Sue - I am sorry that I missed this post originally when I do hope that your father-in-law is doing better. How clever to take a bag with you! I do that, too :) your card is gorgeous - I love cool colors so much! Xx

Linby said...

So beautiful - well done on your very well deserved win at Stamping sensations.

Mrs A. said...

Love the Lavinia image and the card does just what it says on the tin. Perfect . Hugs Mrs A.

Anke said...

WOW wonderfuld card, absolutely stunning.

Greetings from Germany
Anke

scrappymo! said...

This is so beautiful. The image is gorgeous and your design spot on. Love this beautiful card, Sue.

Anja v K@@rten said...

Wonderful and gordious use of colors
Creatieve groetjes, Anja