Followers

Saturday 18 April 2015

Lemon And Lime At Lavinia

Last weekend I paid a visit to the Creative Expressions show at Ally Pally, I had a great time and bought lots of new crafting goodies. But when I got home I had to have a bit of tidy up in my Craft Room before I could put anything away. Among my buys were these wonderful hares from Lavinia so when I got my stamps out this morning to make a card for this months challenge, I knew these were what I was going to use. The challenge this month is Lemon and Lime (I think mine is a bit more lime than lemon) and for this I used Distress inks in Lemonade and Shabby Shutters, with darker greens for the foliage. I finished by adding a sentiment from Chocolate Baroque. Now that my room is clearer I hope to have some more cards to share with you this week.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

14 comments:

Jacee said...

Wonderful card Sue
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Dora said...

stunning, Sue. beautiful colours and stamps.
fantastic done.
kind regards. Dora

rachel said...

this is soooo stunning - I love it to bits - this new stamp is stunning but the way you have used it is totally gorgeous Sue - love it to bits! Hugs rachel xx

Aquarius said...

Wow this is gorgeous - great choice of stamps and I can see why you just had to have the hares! Lucky you going to that show - bet it was very tempting not to buy everything.

Sally H said...

Wow, Sue! This is really magical! I love the way you have framed the boxing hares with the foliage - beautiful! Hares always remind me of my Grandad - when I was very young he used to take me to watch the hares boxing in the fields behind his sisters cottage

aussie aNNie said...

Superb fantasy creation, brilliant colours and love this image used...xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

NancyD said...

Sue you have such a knack for fantasy. It really is magical.

Michelle J M said...

Magic happens when you stamp! Gorgeous card Sue. Your foliage and background is so realistic and those hares are such fun. I saw a carrier bag on the weekend with exactly the same two hares and it said something like - Fighting Animal testing or maybe cruelty - on it! Michelle x

Jomada-Dawn said...

Great scene - a misty dawn encounter and I love how you've made a curtain of willow leaves, it works really well.
Good luck in the Lavinia Challenge.

Karen said...

Lovely card Sue, makes you feel you are there watching. Good luck in the Lavinia Stamps Challenge and good luck. Kx DT member

Unknown said...

Sue that is just so soft and beautiful..... Thanks for entering the Challenge and Good Luck ..... Marianne DT xxx

Unknown said...

Oo using one of the new stamps!! and to great affect too!! Many thanks for joining the Lavinia Stamps challenge and good luck!!! Melissa (DT)

Pauline Butcher said...

Fabulous card, I love these dancing hare's. Thanks for joining us in the Lavinia Challenge. Hugs, Pauline DT member xxx

Zoe said...

Fabulous card using one of the new stamps, thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia Stamps Challenge, good luck, Zoe DT xx