Followers

Friday 20 March 2015

For A Special Friend

My Mum and her neighbour have been friends for many, many years (since I was a very young child). When I gave my Mum one of these boxes for Christmas she said to me would I make her one to give to her friend. As her Birthday is fast approaching I settled down at the beginning of the week to decorate it. The colours in her room are lilac and Purple so I've stuck to those colours with this. The papers are printed using the Artylicious Essence of Nature CD, and the flowers are Arianna Blooms. The sentiment is from Fiskers and cut out using a spellbinders die.



I know that my Mum loved her box, I'm hoping her friend likes this one.


Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

14 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Sue if your mum's friend doesn't like this box send it over here to Australia as I think it's just gorgeous...beautiful and so much detail and goodies AND love the colours....just gorgeous.xxxx

Jan said...

Absolutely Stunning xx Jan

Doreen said...

Love the fab design and details,just gorgeous.xxx

NancyD said...

Oh Sue, this is soooo beautiful Your flowers are exquisite! I love purple so you could send one my way too! lol! NancyD

Hellen Pearce said...

Sooo pretty Sue! Your mum's friend will be thrilled to receive it - how gorgeous x

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Gorgeous box, love the flowers (I have that die & stamp set as well :)). I would think your Mum's friends will be over the moon to receive it and your Mum very happy to give it. How wonderful that they have lived next door and been friends for such a long time. Have a great weekend, Shirleyxx

rachel said...

Hiya Sue - well I saw this on Friday and I'm only just getting around to commenting on it - its absolutely stunning - such beautiful colours and design - I'm sure your mums friend will absolutely adore it! Big hugs rachel x

rachel said...

Hiya Sue - well I saw this on Friday and I'm only just getting around to commenting on it - its absolutely stunning - such beautiful colours and design - I'm sure your mums friend will absolutely adore it! Big hugs rachel x

Wynn said...

Wonderful box Sue.....now how did you make this. I'd like to try it with my crafters. I am sure it's going to be loved by your Mums friend. Wynn x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Thanks for the lovely comment, it's an MDF box Wynn, covered in papers from an Artylicious CD - Essence of Nature. Sue xx

Michelle J M said...

Sue you have done it again! What a stunning creation. Your arrangements of the flowers is perfect and the colours are wonderful. I am sure your Mom's friend is going to be absolutely delighted. Michelle x

Jacee said...

WOW, this is amazing!!!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

sue-b said...

ooh i'm loving this Sue, quite stunning xx

maria's knutselplezier said...

wow Sue, this box really is amazing, great colours , such beautiful flowers, a real masterpiece, I love it!!

Greetings
Maria