Followers

Monday 9 December 2013

Snowflake Swirl

I think I have just about finished my Christmas cards now, and they are all written out ready to be posted. I needed to get them all finished this week, as we are going away for Christmas, I'm hoping to blog while I'm away Internet permitting off course. This is one of the cards that I made, by blending Tumbled Glass and Chipped Sapphire distress inks onto some white card. Then I used the snowflake swirl stamp from Chocolate Baroque around the outside of the card with versamark and embossed with a white sparkly embossing powder. I then stamps a sentiment also by Chocolate Baroque in the centre. I finished them by adding some tiny blue gems in the centres of the snowflakes.



Thanks for taking the time to look, and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

3 comments:

rachel said...

this is stunning Sue - really fabulous - love it to bits xx

Jo said...

Wow, that's just beautiful Sue.....gorgeous colours!
hugs Jo x

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Very beautiful & elegant. The soft blue with the white glitter is wonderful. I love that snowflake flourish another favorite. I have so many favorites, I'm not sure if I can call them favorites :) I hope you are having a great week.