Followers

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Fishing You A Happy Birthday

It's hubby's birthday today, and this is the card that I've made him. I used Stampscapes and Inkylisious stamps to create this scene. It was stamped with Memento Tuxedo black ink, and then I coloured the mountains and fish with pro markers, and used Adirondack inks for the sky and lake, these were brushed on. I finished it by mounting onto some silver mirri card and then an 8x8 card base. I'm glad to say he love's it.



Thanks for taking the time to look, and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

5 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Sue, what a glorious scene, I'm not surprised your Husband loved it - Happy Birthday to him.
Pauline
x

Michelle J M said...

Another beautiful scene Sue. It has such depth, those mountains are wonderful. Of course your husband loved it, its truly lovely. Michelle

Beryl said...

Wonderful scene you've created here Sue and I know your husband will love it.
Beryl xx

Deanna said...

Great scene Sue, Love the sentiment.~hugs Deanna

rachel said...

this is absolutely stunning sue - really wonderful and thanks for following my blog - am joining you too! Hugs rachel xx