Followers

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Traveller

I was a bit unsure what title to give this post, but settled on Traveller in the end. I've made this card for the My Time To Craft challenge this week, which is Men Only. I have a few Male birthdays in March and April so the timing for this one was ideal. This is an A5 sized card base, and I've used brown card for matting. The stamps were, the hiker, from Papermania, Nostalgia range, Pastimes. The larger Travel stamp is a Just Right stamp that I just had to buy when I saw it on Joanna Sheen's website the other day. I thought it was ideal for men's cards, I just cut a small slit around the compass and slid the hiker under the edge of it. Have a great Birthday was from a set of sentiments by Chocolate Baroque. Finally the backing paper is from Debbi Moore's Shabby Chic Vintage Travel.



Thank you for taking the time to look, and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Sue, I love all the elements you put into this card. The coloring on the traveler is superb and really pops next to the compass and map!~hugs Deanna

Sally H said...

This is beautiful, Sue! I love it. Perfect for a guy

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Hi Sue, beautiful card and perfect for a man. The traveller image is awesome, it's great behind the hiker. I hope you are doing well. We are still in the heart of winter, lots of snow. Take care, Shirleyx

Rachel said...

Fab card Sue, love the layout.
Thank you for sharing at My Time to Craft this week, Wedgie xxx

sue-b said...

I love this one Sue, always on the lookout for guy cards and this is a beauty, i will also have to pop over and look at that stamp just gorgeous.
sue-b xx