Followers

Friday 21 December 2012

Santa

I think I'll just manage to enter this card into the My Time To Craft challenge this week, with not a lot of time to spare. I thought I had finished making Christmas cards, but was asked if I had time to make a Santa card for a friend for her Son. I've used Joanna Sheen's Giordano Christmas CD, which has some lovely Santa images on, including this one, which has been decoupaged. The backing paper is also from the CD, and the sentiment was made using the PC. I've used green mirri card to mount all of this onto and an 8x8 white card base. I have finished by using 2 trees cut from a Marianne die.



Thank you for taking the time to look, and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

7 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

such a sweet card love the santa image and beautiful papers

Deanna said...

This is just adorable!. I commend you for all the cards you made for Christmas. I sat down last night and started my list and only had 5 made..lol. Have a Blessed Christmas and New Year~hugs Deanna

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful card Sue ! The tree die cuts & backing look great with the Santa. Your friend will love this for her son ! Merry Christmas !!! Shirleyx

Purple Crazy said...

Great card Sue, sure Sean will love it, thanks for sharing at MTTC xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the image & those trees are perfect!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Aquarius said...

What a lovely jolly Santa - love it

craftimamma said...

That's a lovely image Sue and I especially love that little red cardinal!

Sorry I'm so late stopping by (been a tad poorly but on the mend now). I wanted to make sure I left my best wishes for a really Happy Christmas and to wish you all the very best things for 2013. Have a lovely time and I'll be back in the new year.

Hugs
Lesley Xx