Followers

Sunday 6 November 2011

CD Sunday - Sunset

It's my first week as guest designer for the CD Sunday challenge blog, and this week the challenge is Sunset. This week the sponsor is Caroline (check out her blog, she has some amazing digital artwork on there). I have kept things quite simple for this challenge, using some of the artwork that Caroline provided for the design team to use. The image is from Rob Addams CD Fabulous Folds, which along with some really nice cards with different folds, there are some beautiful images that can be used for cards. As the images are in PDF format I took a snapshot of the image I wanted to use, saved it as a jpg, then took it into MCS to use it with Carolines artwork. The sentiment was also generated in MCS, and I mounted both of these onto some gold mirricard. The card base was made by printing the backing paper from the CD straight onto the card and then folded in half.



Thank you for taking the time to look.

Sue x

2 comments:

Aquarius said...

This is beautiful - congratulations on being a guest designer.

Carol said...

Hi Sue
You have created a lovely card. I'll have to come to you for a lesson on snapshots as I have had no success with that particular tool.
I have been back from the NEC for about 3hrs and just trying to unwind. It was lovely to see you there.
Hugs
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT