Followers

Wednesday 8 June 2011

MCS Pick Of The Day - Advanced Paper Flower Expert

Last night saw the launch of the new Advanced Paper Flower Expert from My Craft Studio. And I was lucky enough to make samples for the shows that were on last night and today. Below are the pictures of my samples that I made, the flowers are stunning and quite easy to make. I'm not going to bore you with how I made them, but if you have any questions just leave a comment and I will try to answer it.
Thanks for looking.

Sue

2 comments:

Aquarius said...

Some lovely samples here - I spotted the tissue box cover briefly at lunchtime while I was watching a few minutes. Flowers certainly seem to be all the rage.

Christine said...

Oh WOW Sue, these are so gorgeous, fabulous tissue box and hanging bauble, love them all, you are so talented and I didn't know you are part of MCS team.
Not watched the show but looks like I missed some stunning samples.
Hugs
Christine xx