Followers

Friday 27 May 2011

Forgotten Friday 18 - Take Time

Well Friday is here again, and it's time for me to have a rummage for any forgotten and unused stash. This week I have used an Inkadinkado stamp from the Birds Galore set, which I bought on a trip to Florida in 2009. Sadly it has been in the cupboard since then, until today. I also used a Foliage stamp which is from the Essence of Nature stamp sheet from Chocolate Baroque, the swirl stamp used on the background is from the Birthday swirls, and the backing paper is from the Stucco Brights collection which is a download, both of these are from Chocolate Baroque as well.




The card was a 6 X 6  card base, and I used gold mirri card for matting. The background of the topper was coloured using distress inks in Peeled Paint and Broken China, the foliage was stamped with Forest Pine distress ink and a little bit of colour was added to the heads with a promarker. I stamped the bird with Archival Black and again added a bit of colour using a promarker. The sentiment was made on the PC.

Why don't you have a look in your cupboards and see if you have any unused or forgotten crafty bits make, something, post it on your blog and pop along to Judith's blog leave her a comment and she will come and visit your blog. It does not have to be today, you have all week.

Thanks for looking, your kind comments are appreciated.

Sue


2 comments:

judith@poppy cottage said...

A lovely card again Sue. I have been eyeing up those download papers since they came out, and am sorely tempted. That Birthday swirl is one of my all time favourite stamps, I use it a lot! I love the colours that you have used, and th touch of Promarkers on your foliage is great. Thanks for joining in again, Judith xx

Aquarius said...

This is a beautiful card and I love the colours you've used. I'm off to search through my stash to see what I can unearth!!