Followers

Friday 25 March 2011

Forgotten Friday 10 - Summertime

Another Friday has come along at high speed, so it's time for Forgotten Friday over at Poppy Cottage. Do pop over and have a look and even dig out your forgotten or unused stash and join in. This week I have used another Elusive Images stamp that I bought as a Guild special. Poppies are amongst my favorite flowers so I just had to use this. I have kept it simple this week, no backing papers. I stamped onto white card the sentiment and small single poppy and left this uncoloured, then I used the Barn Door distress ink pad to add some colour straight to the card. Then coloured the poppies with promarkers. And popped it all onto a green 6x6 card. Thank you for looking Sue

1 comment:

judith@poppy cottage said...

Hi Sue, well you know I'm, going to like this card! Poppies are my favourite flower. I really like the uncoloured poppy on the background, it's very effective. I wish that it was Summertime, it feels so cold here today, this card is a lovely reminder of warmer days to come. Thanks for joining in my Forgotten Friday post this week, Judith xx