Followers

Friday 4 February 2011

Sarah Kay and Forgotten Friday

Last year at the Make It Show at Farnbourgh I bought this Sarah Kay stamp. When I got home I packed everything away (so DH could not see all that I had bought) and forgot all about this stamp. Whilst rummaging through my stamps the other day I found it and decided that it was time to use it. Then I noticed that Judith at Poppy Cottage is asking people to join her, by making something using forgotten Stamps or Stash. So I thought I would post the card here and join in. There is a link to Judith's blog at the side. Sorry I've not managed to find out how link yet.

I used the Sarah Kay stamp and coloured it with Promarkers, the backing paper is a freebie from Bearly Mine (again the link is at the side). I cut it out with an oval nestie, and also the mount, The border was cut using a Marianne die, and threaded with ribbon from my stash,
sentiment is from a Sheena Douglass sketchy stamp. Last of all is the flower which was from Fred Said.
Thank you for looking.
Sue

1 comment:

judith@poppy cottage said...

Sue, thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog, and for joining in my Forgotten Friday mission! Support from people who follow me means a lot, and it's lovely to know that you care about what I'm doing, I love your card, the flower is fabulous. The shading on the image is great, and I really like the ribbon die that you have used. Well done for using your paper up too, hugs Judith xx